User
OP

User
OP

IGN (In-Game Name): AFX 

Your SteamID?: STEAM_0:1:158077421

Banned by: Heaven

Ban date, time & length: Today / Perma

Admins ban reason (Message received when denied from joining the server): Racism

Explain why you were banned and why it was false (Go into detail! it helps us know what to look for in logs!): I accidentally clicked a bind I had from a CivilRP server which contained the n slur, I then explained to the admin how it was a misclick and how that bind was only ever intended to be used for RP reasons on the CivilRP server, the admin understood and gave me a warning. However, an hour later when someone else used the n-word in a different context the admin felt it was necessary to ban me for using it once an hour beforehand. Since the said incident, I did nothing against the server rules I just went about my business and resumed roleplay. I understand the n-word is offensive and is against the rules, however in this scenario where I said it accidentally as a result of a misclick on a bind, I believe exceptions should be made. 

Evidence (If none, your case might turn up denied): I can only provide chat logs from the console because the incident happened an hour after. 

dBUIE3q.png

ur63uRZ.png

Please sign in to view & create replies.