Shoko/Giorno Staff Application.

DarkRP / Staff Applications / Shoko/Giorno Staff Application.

Posted: 3 weeks ago / Feb 09, 2021

Your Username:

A: Shōko Nishimiya 西宮 硝子 (Previously known as Giorno)

Your SteamID? Ex. STEAM_0:0:71487010:

A: STEAM_0:1:186772147

Your Discord Name and #:

A: Johnny Joestar#0001 (id may change if not contacted before 8th may)

Have you ever been punished on TraitorGaming DarkRP? If so, why?:

A: Yes I did receive a couple of warns of the previous Dark RP server one was false by dodo in an idiotique sit that occured outside my base.

Your Age:

A:13 (14 on the 1st april)

Your Timezone:

A: Uk time (Manchester)

Time Played:

A: 13 hours on the new Dark RP server (On the old server I was very active and played most days and obtained around a week and a half of playtime)

Staffing Experience (Optional):

A: I've moderated for muitiple gmod servers including Dark RP and other categories.

Why should you be accepted to the staff team? (One Paragraph):

A: I belive its important for a person to know their down sides to improve on them. In the past I may have shown Immature behavior and I'm ready to improve on my previous actions. I believe I should be accepted as I have the ability to learn fast and adapt to the situation. I have a good memory and understand the basic rules of dark rp. I know not to be taken advantage of because of my age and believe in a non bias stance in all of my sits. I will not instigate situations which may have occured in the past. I've missed Dark RP and after it closed I lost all interest in Gmod as a whole and now as the new server has opened I regained the excitement for gmod as I had long ago.

How often can you be on the server?:

A: Most days and if needed to I will be there if requested too.

Are you familiar with the rules?:

A: Yes.

Are you aware that you will lose a large amount of RP time on the server?

Have you read the TOS? (here) Your application will be denied if you do not read these! :

What rank are you on the server (Bronze, Silver, Gold, Traitor, User):

A: I think I am User but I am not sure.

Please sign in to view & create replies.