GOOD MORNING

Community / Introductions / GOOD MORNING

Posted: 1 year ago / May 31, 2020

User
OP

User
OP

My name is [TG] Lucas! (Haha not really, just my cool ingame name! So based!) And I have just recently found this community while browsing the SERVER BROWSER on the garrys mod client! I'm 15 years old and love garrys mod! Its my life pretty much haha as i don't have many friends because of my severely crippling aspergers syndrome, but i'm sure i will make lots of friends here because the community here is fantastic so far! I do have a lot of social anxiety but i find that online, it disaeappears like magic! I am from the United States of God Blessed America (the greatest country in the world). I have as a job as a security enforcement community neighborhood safety agent officer and i am armed to the teeth and patrol my street and protect my clients safety i have been stabbed and getting held by gunpoint before but surely you will get to know me better because security is a tough life! i have over 1200 hours on garrys mod so i am experience so please if u need help raiding or mugging or dying please dm me on discord on traitorgaming.com official discord and i can surely help! thank you! also yes that is me irl!

BLACKED.com CEO

- = - = - = - = - = -

Please sign in to view & create replies.