OP

Your Username:

A: ♥ Luciλ ♥

Your SteamID?:

A: STEAM_0:0:26413959

Your Discord Name and #:

A: ♥ Luciλ ♥#3991

Have you ever been punished on TraitorGaming DarkRP? If so, why?:

A: I've gotten like... 1 warning years ago. Don't remember what for sadly. Other than that, no.

Your Age:

A: 17 (18 in 12 days)

Your Timezone:

A: GMT/BST

Time Played:

A: I've been around on TG since... around 2013? I'm bad with dates but I've been here a while. Currently trying to get my play-time on the new server up to scratch too.

Staffing Experience (Optional):

A: I don't even know where to start haha. The most serious staff experience I've had was being a Super Admin on TG years ago. I've also had experience owning my own DarkRP server, and co-owning another one too. As well as being a staff member on 2 CW: HL2RP servers. I've been an Operator on a Murder server briefly too before it shut down. More recently, I was a Moderator on both a Minigames and Jailbreak server in CS:S before stepping down due to the community taking a very toxic turn.

Why should you be accepted to the staff team? (One Paragraph):

A: From all the staffing experience that I have listed (and also ones I've probably forgotten), I've come to the conclusion that I'm at my strongest when I am moderating on DarkRP servers. I work very well when given instructions by higher ups on how to deal with certain situations, and I am also able to use my own judgement to determine how severe a punishment should be based on the actions taken by the offender. I want TG to last a long time, and I want to be able to benefit the server and the community by making sure that players have an enjoyable experience. If players have issues, they should be addressed as quickly as possible, and dealt with professionally and without bias. This way, players will be more inclined to continue playing at TG, and we can establish a strong playerbase and community. I've made many mistakes in past years in staffing, but I have learned from these mistakes, and whilst I do hope that I make as few mistakes as possible, I've realised over the last few years that making mistakes is how you learn, and I am very much willing to learn from any mistakes that I unfortunately might make. I don't hold grudges against people and I am in no way biased towards certain individuals. These are critical things that I have learned to be extremely important when it comes to being a staff member in any game, and I am proud to say I can uphold these standards.

How often can you be on the server?:

A: For the next few months, pretty much every day when I am free (usually from around 12pm to 6 or 7pm). After this, it depends on what employment I have in the future.

Are you familiar with the rules?:

A: I have read them over a few times, and I am confident that I remember quite a lot of them. However I will consult the rules where necessary if I forget anything or need clarification, just to be sure.

Are you aware that you will lose a large amount of RP time on the server?

A: Yes, I am aware.

Have you read the TOS? Your application will be denied if you do not read these! :

A: I have read the TOS. (Although, I haven't read the "staff handbook" it mentions as I don't know where to find it).

What rank are you on the server (VIP, VIP+, Exhibitionist, User):

A: I'm a Traitor.

-TG Head Admin

Please sign in to view & create replies.