Traitor Donator
Senior Admin
OP

User
Traitor Donator
Senior Admin
OP

Your Username:

A: I like to go by the name of Nox, why? well i dunno to be honest, i have been through many usernames, one you may know me as Lyon.

Your SteamID? Ex. STEAM_0:0:71487010:

A: STEAM_1:1:64235343 is my Steam ID.

Your Discord Name and #:

A: Nox#4059

Have you ever been punished on TraitorGaming DarkRP? If so, why?:

A: To be honest I haven't ever been punished on the server, which is surprising with the playtime i had on it.

Your Age:

A: i am 21 years old, and will be 22 nearer to the end of the year.

Your Timezone:

A: GMT +1 British Summer Time For the win

Time Played:

A: Currently not a lot of time, but i have put in a lot of time before the server went down id say probably over a weeks worth of game time, as well as having over 1k hours on gmod in general.

Staffing Experience (Optional):

A: I have loads of staff experience but because its all spread out and its been a while I cant give the names of the servers, I have owned/co owned 2 servers one was called RocketRP which is unfortunately down. I have been Staff Leader on 1 server, I was a Moderator on this server and around 3 others before this one. I could go on and on but all I can say is I never had any complaints about the way i dealt with sits and other situations.

Why should you be accepted to the staff team? (One Paragraph):

A: Since your only giving me one paragraph I will have to be short and snappy, I have been a staff member on the server before this being said i have loads of experience when it comes to dealing with players requests and also the idea of punishment. I have loads of hours on gmod and 3/4 of these hours are on DarkRP. I am a friendly player who can get along with just anything. This application is the most unique application you have seen to date. It must sound like I like talking about myself but the truth is its actually quite hard, i'm sure loads of people see me as something different but this is how I see myself. 

How often can you be on the server?:

A: Whilst we are lockdown, pretty much almost every evening. Since i have a full time job, when we come out of lockdown will be most evenings when i can.

Are you familiar with the rules?:

A: Oh yeah rules are simple, read them before you get on the server and you are done.

Are you aware that you will lose a large amount of RP time on the server?

A: Yeah i am aware but i'm not that fussed to be honest, sometimes its nice to just chat to people and not go our raiding and cooking drugs.

Have you read the TOS? (here) Your application will be denied if you do not read these! :

A: I have indeed.

What rank are you on the server (VIP, VIP+, Exhibitionist, User):

A: I'm currently a user but i donated in the past so im not sure if that accounts for anything.

A little about myself:

Hi there i'm Nox, some may know me as Lyon and other will know me by my real name. If you don't know me i'm into my gaming (Obviously) I play games like: Apex, Rocket League, Valorant, Warframe and obviously Garry's Mod. Not only am i into gaming but i am massivley into my cars, i have owned 3 cars since passing my test, A Mk3 Renault Clio 1.2l, a Mk2 Mazda MX-5 1.8l and my current car which is a Ford Fiesta 1l Ecoboost, i'm looking to trade the 1l ecoboost to a 1.6l ST but that is atleast a year to come. I just want to say, thank you for reading my application and i hope to meet most of you in game. :)

Please sign in to view & create replies.