EAG (Elite Animal Gang)

DarkRP / Gang Promotions / EAG (Elite Animal Gang)

Posted: 8 months ago / Jun 04, 2020

User
Traitor Donator
Senior Admin
OP

User
Traitor Donator
Senior Admin
OP

EAG Leader here,

I have come to inform you on who we are, and how you can enter our organisation.

We are a elite criminal gang who run downtown, if you see us on the street you better just hand us your money and save us the effort. We were founded back in 1956 when my great, great, great great, grandfather founded it, and since then it has been passed down to many of my grandfathers and even my own father, and now me. I have been trusted to keep the reputation going, so if your joinning you have to be loyal or you will die.

Since moving to downtown i am the only gang member here but i am sure i will quickly recruit more of you and we will be the buggest gang in downtown. It doesnt matter how many people you have killed and how many people you have mugged, or how many crimes you have commited. All we care about is how intimidating you can be.

All you need to do to join is send me a message and tell me what you can bring to our gang, and then, and only then i will make the decision wether you can join or not.

Warning!

if you find yourself excomunicated from the gang you will be executed.

Please sign in to view & create replies.